Strengthening the Occupational Health and Safety Structure
The aim of this project was to ensure a prompt and effective implementation of Framework Directive relevant provisions and ESAW methodology and to enable the employers to register the ill-health by progressive instruments and methods (e.g. interactive inputs into relevant form databases via internet tools).
• Correct transposition of the acquis communautaire in the area of occupational safety and health in order to strengthen labour inspection performance in Slovakia.
• Occupational accidents data collection and data processing
• Industrial accidents prevention
• Creation of a technical environment for labour inspection performance
• Trained future trainers of trainees
• Elaborated methodological guidelines and manual(s) for proper implementation of ESAW and relevant 89/391/EEC Directive provisions.
• Introduction to the new EC strategy for health and safety at work.
• Registration and evaluation of chemicals
• Authorization and restriction of chemicals